Double-wall HORIZONTAL AXIS tank, approved and compliant with DECREE 22 November 2017 of the MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR (GU n.285 of 6-12-2017) PATENTED IN 27 COUNTRIES.
The double wall has the function of an external safety tank, it is totally hermetic to the primary tank (with volume at 110%)
Made of S235JR carbon steel with 1st choice certified materials and 3 mm thickness.
Manhole Ø 400 mm. bolted with oilproof gasket and galvanized bolts having & nbsp; 3 “inlet pipe with ring nut and bayonet cap in brass, Atex approved, padlockable; vent pipe with Atex approved flame arrestor terminal in brass; 3” load limiting valve to 90% approved;
Ball valve in the lower part with padlockable closure for periodic emptying of the cavity.
Bottom drain with drain plug. safety for any periodic cleaning.
Access steps to the manhole for comfortable and safe access during refueling.
Lifting eyebolts for handling with empty tank.
Support crosspieces for handling with trolley elevator.
Painted in double layer (dark green bottom and finish) with specific products for outdoor use.
- greater protection from thermal shocks thanks to the double wall and consequent reduction of condensation problems
- small footprint as it has no containment basin and roof
- lower transport costs thanks to the smaller size
|Model||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Dispensing cabinet (BOX 70) powder coated, reclosable with lock and containing:
– PUMP WITH NOMINAL FLOW 70 lt / min. 240 V, self-priming with washable metal filter and incorporated by-pass valve,
– mechanical flow meter in aluminum for private use with resettable partial and progressive totalizer,
– 6 meters of flexible hose in carbopress specific for diesel,
– automatic block dispensing gun with swivel connection.,
– WATER AND IMPURITY SEPARATOR FILTER (cartridge),
– CE standard electrical system complete with sensor of minimum level, emergency mushroom and key for dispensing activation,
– ELECTRONIC LEVEL INDICATOR with backlit display capable of managing the minimum level (interrupting the supply) and signaling the maximum filling level once the 90% limit has been exceededIt accurately indicates (+/- 1%) the level of diesel in the tank which can be displayed in millimeters, liters or% of the total volume; maximum and / or minimum level values can be set, when reached, the alarm is shown on the display or external lights or audible alarms are activated; continuously updates the reading, automatically compensating for variations in temperature or atmospheric pressure.
A sealed welded safety container is placed under the “Box 70” dispensing cabinet, capable of recovering any leaks and conveying them into the cavity of the tank .