- VERTICAL AXIS tank with double wall, approved and compliant with DECREE 22 November 2017 of the MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR (GU n.285 of 6-12-2017) PATENTED IN 27 COUNTRIES. The double wall has the function of an external safety tank and is totally hermetic to the primary tank (with volume at 110%)
Made of S235JR carbon steel with certified materials of 1st choice and thickness 3 mm.TECHNICAL FEATURES:
Manhole Ø 400 mm. bolted with oilproof gasket and galvanized bolts having a; 3″ inlet pipe with ring nut and bayonet cap in brass, Atex approved, padlockable; vent pipe with Atex approved flame arrestor terminal in brass; 3″ load limiting valve to 90% “approved.Upper safety well able to convey any product spills into the interspace complete with hinged and padlockable lid.
Visual indicator placed on the external wall to monitor the possible presence of diesel in the cavity.
Ball valve in the lower part with padlockable closure for periodic emptying of the cavity.
Bottom drain with drain plug. safety for any periodic cleaning.
Access steps to the manhole for comfortable and safe access during refueling.
Lifting eyebolts for handling with empty tank.
Support crosspieces for handling with trolley elevator.
Painted in double layer (dark green bottom and finish) with specific products for outdoor use.
Highlighs on the product:
greater protection from thermal shocks thanks to the double wall and consequent reduction of condensation problems
reduced dimensions since it develops vertically
lower costs of transport thanks to its smaller size
|Internal / external thickness
|1.500||1.200||1.850||3 + 3||550|
|3.000||1.600||2.100||3 + 3||650|
|4.9||2.000||2.080||3 + 3||795|
|5.000||2.000||2.100||3 + 3||800|
|9.000||2.410||2.400||3 + 3||1.250|
Electrical system according to CE standards complete with minimum level sensor, emergency mushroom and key for dispensing activation.
A sealed welded safety container is placed under the dispenser, capable of recovering any leaks to convey them into the tank interspace.
The new intuitive and simple Fuel Management system consists of a hardware part and a software part including the APP for the drivers, and a Cloud Software for the “managers”, who will have to manage the diesel distributors and fleets of all sizes.
It is based on Bluetooth technology to easily track and manage all transactions from any size of fleet and from any location.
- When the driver opens the App from his iOS and Android mobile device, the smartphone automatically connects to the diesel dispenser to allow the driver to dispense.
- During refueling, the driver can check the quantity being dispensed directly on the mobile device. Once the delivery is complete, you can view the virtual receipt, sent simultaneously to the Web App, managed by the manager.
- From the simple graphical interface of the Web App, the fleet manager can check in real time all transactions from delocalized distributors and fleets of all sizes.
A SINGLE SYSTEM FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF FUEL AND YOUR FLEET
Manage fleets of any size and dispensers located in different geographical areas with a single software, now it’s simple with the new fuel management system
- Manage your plant: configure and monitor your plant
- Check your supplies: check your transactions in real time
- Receive all information from your systems in real time
The fuel management system is integrated. No local installation is required on a PC: configuration is quick and intuitive as it is completely in the cloud and allows you to monitor all fuel transactions in real time, from any site where one of the compatible products is installed.
This article also includes nr. 10 APP licenses for smartphones (10 users) and the remote real-time display of the fuel level in the tank.
The display on the dedicated web page is without annual fees and without time limits (for life).