VERTICAL AXIS tank with double wall, approved and compliant with the DECREE 22 November 2017 of the MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR (GU n. 285 of 6-12-2017) PATENTED IN 27 COUNTRIES.
The double wall has the function of an external safety tank and is totally hermetic to the primary tank (with volume at 110%)
Made of S235JR carbon steel with certified materials of 1st choice and thickness 3 mm.
Manhole Ø 400 mm. bolted with oilproof gasket and galvanized bolts having; 3″ inlet pipe with ring nut and bayonet cap in brass, Atex approved, padlockable; vent pipe with Atex approved flame arrestor terminal in brass; 3″ load limiting valve to 90% approved.
Visual indicator placed on the external wall to monitor the possible presence of diesel in the cavity.
Ball valve in the lower part with padlockable closure for periodic emptying of the cavity.
Bottom drain with drain plug, safety for any periodic cleaning.
Access steps to the manhole for comfortable and safe access during refueling.
Lifting eyebolts for handling with empty tank.
Support crosspieces for handling with trolley elevator.
Painted in double layer (dark green bottom and finish) with specific products for outdoor use.
For this model we highlight:
Greater protection from thermal shocks thanks to the double wall and consequent reduction of condensation problems
reduced dimensions since it develops vertically
lower costs transport thanks to its small size
|MODEL|| Ø external
| Total height
| Inner / outer thickness.
|1.500||1.200||1.850||3 + 3||550|
|3.000||1.600||2.100||3 + 3||650|
|4.9||2.000||2.080||3 + 3||795|
|5.000||2.000||2.100||3 + 3||800|
|9.000||2.410||2.400||3 + 3||1.250|
Dispensing cabinet (BOX 70) powder coated, reclosable with lock and containing:
– PUMP WITH NOMINAL FLOW 70 lt / min. 240 V, self-priming with washable metal filter and built-in by-pass valve,
– mechanical flow meter in aluminum for private use with partial resettable and progressive totalizer,
– 6 meters of flexible tubing in carbopress specific for diesel fuel,
– automatic lock dispensing gun with swivel connection,
– WATER AND IMPURITY SEPARATOR FILTER (cartridge),
– system EC compliant electric complete with minimum level sensor, emergency button and key for dispensing activation,
– ELECTRONIC LEVEL INDICATOR with backlit display capable of managing the minimum level (interrupting the supply) and signal the maximum filling level once the 90% limit has been exceeded. It accurately indicates (+/- 1%) the level of diesel in the tank which can be displayed in millimeters, liters or % of the total volume; maximum and / or minimum level values can be set, when reached, the alarm is shown on the display or external lights or audible alarms are activated; continuously updates the reading, automatically compensating for variations in temperature or atmospheric pressure.
A sealed welded safety container is placed under the “Box 70” dispensing cabinet, capable of recovering any leaks and conveying them into the cavity of the tank.