SAVIFLEXITANK self-supporting flexible tanks are economic, ecological and easy-to-install systems designed to collect and store water and other liquids for many different uses.
Agricultural sector/fertilizers and livestock slurry
Drinking water storage
Water treatment/storage systems
Fire water reserves
Water reserves for irrigation
Water purification plants
The flexible tank is also the ideal product for those who are sensitive to ecology and environmental protection, as well as for those on a budget.
Our tanks don’t need any permit nor building licenses to be installed. In addition, they don’t need any maintenance over time, since they are made of materials that withstand extreme weather conditions. Just make sure that the operating pressure inside the tank does not exceed 0.5 Bar.
SAVIFLEXITANK flexible tanks are all made in Italy, through a production system patented by the Company, using high-tenacity polyester fabrics of European origin only, coated with PVC on both sides and provided with an anti-UV treatment. In the event of temporary usage, they are collapsible and can be stored where space is limited.
They come in various sizes and capacities and, on specific request, they can hold up to 500 m3.
According to the need and the usage, the tanks can be fitted with different types of valves, pipes, hydraulic gate valves, vents and drains. Various colours are available depending on specific usage.
• Cost-effective solution compared to other storage methods
• No need of permits nor building licenses
• Fast and easy installation
• No maintenance costs over time
• High-mechanical strength
• No contamination nor evaporation
• Resistant to extreme temperatures: from -30°C to +70°C
• Certified raw materials of European origin
• PVC-coated polyester fabric provided with anti-UV treatment
• High-frequency welding of joints with double reinforcement, internally and externally, to guarantee maximum tightness
• Collapsible, resulting in saving on transportation costs and storage space
• Capacity up to 500 m3
• Possibility to connect several tanks into a single battery for higher storage capacity
• Customization on request (capacity, size, colour and fittings)
- Storage of water for agricultural, industrial and civil use
- Collection of rainwater for irrigation of farmlands, terraces and gardens
- Conservation of well water or spring water
- Distribution of drinking and non-drinking water for home and industrial use
- Water reserves to feed fire-prevention systems (made with fireproof materials)
- Wastewater treatment plants and drainage systems
- Recovery of spills of oily liquids or liquids containing hydrocarbons at ports and at the sea
- Collection of leachate and other liquid waste from landfills
- Static load tests on floors and other load-bearing structures
- Load tests for watercrafts at the shipyard or at sea
- Storage of liquids from industrial and agricultural processes (oils, agricultural effluents, livestock manure, organic liquids and fertilization liquids)
- Storage of liquid food (oil, wine, etc.)
Ø 1″ for tanks up to 10,000 litres
Ø 1″1/2 for tanks from 10,000 lt to 500,000 lt