After connecting the dispenser via LAN or WiFi to the 2.0 software, it is possible to configure the dispenser directly from the PC: set the parameters, enable the user keys and vehicle keys that have access to the dispenser, receive and send constantly data to create reports.
The dispenser is equipped with an electronic interface, AC pump, automatic nozzle, delivery hose and integrated water separator filter.
The OCIO 2.0 level indicator is available on request, for a constant check of the tanks.
The 2.0 product range requires the use of Self Service Management 2.0 software
The mechanical component of the Self Service MC 2.0 is characterized by:
• Sturdy metal structure.
• Front door to make maintenance easy.
• High flow vane pump.
• Automatic nozzle with swivel connection.
• Built-in water absorption filter.
• Electronic liter-counter with oval gears.
Available on request
:• PW-WiFi to switch to wireless connection.
• magnetic keys (yellow i-button) for user recognition
• magnetic keys (blue i-button) for vehicle recognition